Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Recurring themes

Strange how something will come up and then suddenly it's everywhere. I think it's the collective unconcious, but my friend the physicist assures me it's just coincidence.

The other day in a class in the 2/1 club an expert pointed out that when partner opens 1c in fourth seat it's almost never right to pass.

Today, I'm running to the library to pick up Right Through the Pack. I was lamenting that bridge text doesn't excite me like I'd like it to, and and that I'd learn better if somoene was writing them in narrative from the point of view of the two of spades (or do I mean Two Of Spades?) and it turns out someone did. Sadly, the Nassau County Library system doesn't have Bridge in the Menagerie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter free hit unique web
View My Stats